We often talk about the start of a new fashion season and that we can not wait to wrap ourselves in the latest children’s fashion trends. But how can you ensure that all those new trends and new brand launches do not bankrupt you?
Children’s clothing is crazy and in one way or another you also spend your money faster (and easier) on children’s fashion than on items for yourself. We prefer to add trendy items to your wardrobe as often as possible and sometimes you even need 1 top item to make a lot of cool combinations. Today in budget friday we have collected 10 top items and really. All for nice prices. And no, this time we have not gone for an urban style, but have given a very cool classy touch to these 10x budget essentials for girls.
The selected budget items are very nice to combine with each other, but are also unique eye-catchers as a unique item!
Very classy, but trendy I would go for the combination 4 + 7 (really a topper!) + 6 + 2. Although I also like the boho chic style of 9 +3 and 6. Which mix do you fall for?
- Dark blue Love sweater with gold fringes!
- basic girls trench coat with buttons
- romantic creamy white blouse
- houndstooth pants
- T-shirt with roezel available in div colors
- Derby with text laces.
- knitted sweater with balloon sleeve (in very cool trendy colors)
- checkered pants in a nice straight fit
- corduroy dungarees
- tencel dress in beautiful green color