- What is the criterion for approval of the HH online personal payday loan?
- If my name is not denied, am I automatically approved?
- How do I know if my request has been approved?
- My loan was not approved. How does credit analysis work?
- I have a clean name, a proven income, no loans, and I was denied. Why did this happen?
- I made the registration and so far I have not received any response. What do I do?
- My loan request was not approved. When can I apply for a new loan?
- Who evaluates for loan approval?
Learn more about all payday loans direct lenders
To apply for the payday loan direct lender at https://gadcapital.com/ you must be between 21 and 71 years of age, have a bank account, can verify the declared income and have a clean name. Being within these conditions, there are only three steps to knowing if you are okay:
• Complete online form: at the end a credit pre-analysis is done, which will be done in two minutes. This analysis involves an automated evaluation of your profile (age, residence code, type of occupation, income), your CPF in information centers and the verification of how much you have already committed to other loans;
• Submit documents: Those who pass the first review should send scanned images of documents. This review takes up to one business day;
• Digitally Sign: After approval of the documents, you must confirm the loan amount and number of installments, digitally read and sign your agreement. Once this is done, the money will fall into your account within one business day if the information provided is all correct
If my name is not denied, am I automatically approved?
Not necessarily. A credit analysis will be done with your data and with the documents sent.
How do I know if my request has been approved?
There are only two steps to credit analysis. At first, the answer is no more than two minutes after all form fields have been filled out. If you pass this first step, you will need to submit photos of your documents online and a selfie and this new review comes out within one business day. And rest assured that you will be informed by email. If you prefer, you can follow the status of your request by accessing the logged in area.
My loan was not approved. What is the reason?
There are several reasons why a loan is not approved.
Commitment to other loans: having other loans and financing in your name decreases the chances of approval;
Profile: Credit analysis is done based on statistical models that compare your profile with similar profiles for whom the bank has already lent. That is, if profiles similar to yours have failed to repay loans in the past, your credit analysis may be denied, even if in isolation you are a great payer.
Negative / dirty name: HH still does not offer loan to anyone who is denied. If you do not know if you are in this situation, you can consult online and for free by clicking here.
Documents sent: documents divergent from those requested, with data different from those provided or out of date may result in non-approval.
Difficulty in proving income: Retirees and salaried employees are more likely to be approved for the loan because they can prove their income and there is a greater chance that they will continue to have this income in the future.
I have a clean name, a proven income, no loans, and I was denied. Why did this happen?
Credit analysis is based on statistical models that compare your profile with similar profiles for whom the bank has already lent. That is, if profiles similar to yours have failed to repay loans in the past, your credit analysis may be denied, even if in isolation you are a great payer.
Another reason to deny the loan are out-of-date documents or data other than those provided by you. So please carefully fill in your personal information.
My loan request was not approved. When can I apply for a new loan?
You can make a new request 30 days after the request that was not approved.
Who evaluates for loan approval?
The evaluation is done by an automated system. If your request is not approved, you can make a new request 30 days later.