5 Laking Lamang Ways About How Camille Prats Ensures Her Child’s Overall Development
Moms only want the best for their children because they want their children to be the best. This natural instinct for mothers is a feeling that moms know all too well, including celebrity mom Camille Prats. Despite her busy schedule, Camille makes sure her children’s health and well-being are always top of mind, explaining “I want to make sure my children grow up healthy and healthy, get proper nutrition , sleep, have enough fun and More.”.
Raising children while pursuing a career can be difficult. But, Camille continues to push her limits – and has found the following hacks and habits to ensure her child is Laking Lamang in Brain, Bones and Immunity as they grow up healthy and healthy:
Brain of Lamang Sa
- Encourage your children to participate in brain stimulation activities that use strategies for their brain development. “For Nala, I usually prepare exciting games like easy-to-understand puzzles and board games that would help her develop her brain activity like logical thinking and powers of concentration.”
Immunity Lamang Sa
- Feed them nutrient-dense foods such as vegetables, fruits, fish, nuts, etc. She says, “It helps to know the nutritional value of the foods you give your children to know which ones you should give more or less of.”
- Sleep is very important for strong immunity! A well-rested child means they are more likely to be in a good mood to do things that can be educational for them.
I like bones
- Let them play and explore! Provide an environment that can help develop gross motor skills like climbing, running, balance as well as activities to develop creativity and fine motor skills like arts and crafts, coloring, and writing.
Lamang sa All around development
- Give them the right milk to help provide adequate nutrition. She says, “There are times when they just aren’t in the mood to eat, so giving them a glass of milk will help fill the nutritional gap.”
Camille recognizes that daily milk intake plays a major role in children’s growth, so when it came to choosing which brand of milk to give Nala, Camille first consulted her pediatrician. And after careful consideration, Camille chose Lactum Vitaminé 3+ given the long-term benefits for her child.
Camille explains: “Sugar is one of the main culprits of almost all kinds of diseases. So when I discovered that the new formula of Lactum 3+ now contains less sucrose, I definitely choose Lactum 3+ for my child. She may notice a change in taste, but I’ll help her transition to the new formula gradually. Nandoon name the transition pick up guide in the box or I mix the regular variant with Lactum 3+ Choco. In fact, I want to try creative ways to help my child consume it, baka pwede with fruits as a shake”.
The new and improved formula of Vitaminized Lactum 3+ contains 5 times more DHA and 50% less sucrose (sugar) compared to its previous formulation. DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that supports early brain development. Vitaminized Lactum 3+ also contains nutrients that promote bone growth and help strengthen the body’s immune system.
And Camille couldn’t be happier with the results. Camille’s pediatrician felt that Nala was taller for her age, very lively, intelligent and athletic. Camille shares, “With Vitaminized Lactum 3+ to help ensure her full development with proper nutrition and stimulation, Nala grows into a balanced child who is always curious, ready to explore and rarely gets sick. Camille adds that Nala , which celebrates its 5th anniversary this year, still appreciates the 3+ vitamin lactum and loves the taste of the plain and chocolate variants!
Moms everywhere can learn a thing or two from Camille and give kids over 3 years old the new and improved Vitamin Lactum 3+” formula for Whole Development (with proper nutrition and stimulation) the easy way. me”.
* Take advantage of great deals on Vitaminized Lactum 3+ via the upcoming Lazada Anniversary Sale taking place March 27-29. Moms can get exclusive perks like BUY 2, TAKE 1 deal, free gifts, free top 5 spender learning bot, vouchers, free shipping and more! Add to cart here: https://bit.ly/362JP0z
According to DOH-FDA CFRR Permit No. 1820s. 2021 and 2055 y. 2021