Chicken Salad Chick Opens Fourth Restaurant in Indiana After Making State Debut Last Year | Indiana
ATLANTA, April 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Chicken salad with chicken, the only one in the country Inspired by the south, a fast and casual chicken salad concept, today announced the opening of its brand new franchise store in Evansville, Indiana. After the brand debuted in Indiana last summer the Evansville restaurants already marks Chicken Salad Chick’s fourth location in the state, after two Indianapolis zone openings at the beginning of this year. On the heels of the Evansville opening, Chicken Salad Chick will continue its chain of Indiana development with two other owned companies Indianapolis area restaurants planned for later this year. Located at 1414 Hirschland Road, the Evansville the restaurant will celebrate its grand opening on May 12 by offering a free chicken salad for one year to the first 100 guests. Those who are rewarded will be properly left behind and will be given a designated return time on arrival to distribute the number of diners at the restaurant throughout the day.
Chicken Salad Chick follows closely behind Indiana national and local guidelines for COVID-19 procedures and will open the Evansville restaurant with social distancing measures in place. All employees will wear masks and follow proper hand washing and food safety protocol, and all guests will be required to wear masks until they are seated for dinner. the Evansville The restaurant will also include drive-thru for added convenience.
During Grand Opening Week, guests will experience the Southern hospitality that Chicken Salad Chick is famous for, with freebies and specials that include:
- Wednesday May 12 – Free Chicken Salad for One Year – The first 100 guests will receive one Large Quick Chicken Salad per month for an entire year, with one of those lucky guests randomly chosen to win one Large Quick Chicken Salad per week. * Guests can arrive from 7 a.m. for the day of the grand opening only.
- Thursday May 13 – The first 100 guests to purchase The Chick will receive a free Chick Special redeemable on their next visit.
- Friday May 14 – The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free Chick Tumbler.
- Saturday May 15th – The first 50 guests to purchase two Large Quick Chicks will receive a free Large Chick Cooler.
Growing Chicken Salad Chicks Indiana the imprint is the family of multi-unit franchises, Danny, Sara and Matthew Duggar, and Hannah witherspoon by Ems Chick, LLC. The family first experienced the unique concept and hospitable atmosphere of Chicken Salad Chick while on vacation in Destin, Florida 10 years ago. With over three decades of small business ownership experience, Sara and Danny immediately saw a huge opportunity to grow alongside the brand in their home country. Kentucky with their children. Through September 2020, the group opened its first location in Owensboro, Kentucky and, eight months later, are ready to welcome their Evansville restaurant with expansion plans Bowling Green, Kentucky by 2022.
“Every time we have visited Destiny, our family was eagerly awaiting the moment when we could share a meal at Chicken Salad Chick and bring Quick Chicks home to experience the brand’s made-from-scratch dishes together. Now we are behind the scenes serving these memorable moments to families across the state we know and love, ”said Sara duggar. “It has been extremely rewarding not only to create a brand that we believe in, but also to do so alongside our children and to create a legacy for our family. We are delighted to continue this legacy with our Evansville open up and bring the fresh flavors of Chicken Salad Chick to another community. “
Chicken with Chicken Salad Evansville will be open from Monday to Saturday from 10:30 – 7:30 p.m. For more information visit www.chickensaladchick.com. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
* Guests must arrive between 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. to register, while maintaining social distance. The first 100 guests will be assigned a number and a designated return time between 9:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.. Upon return, guests will purchase “The Chick” or other higher value product and enter a code on the CravingCredits app to officially secure your seat. If you are late or miss the return time, your seat will be allocated to the next in line. Guests must be at least 16 years old. The reimbursement begins on 05/17/21.
For more information on freebies and specials, visit https://www.facebook.com/ChickenSaladChickEvansvilleIN
About Chicken in Chicken Salad
Chicken Salad Chick serves a flavorful, Southern-style chicken salad made from scratch and served with the heart. With over a dozen original chicken salad flavors as well as fresh side salads, gourmet soups, signature sandwiches and delicious desserts, Chicken Salad Chick’s robust menu is perfect for any guest. Founded in Auburn, Alabama through Stacy and Kevin Brown, in 2008, Chicken Salad Chick grew to over 190 restaurants in 17 states. Today, under the direction of Scott deviney and the Chicken Salad Chick team, the brand continues to expand rapidly with franchises and branches. Chicken Salad Chick has received numerous accolades, including Franchise Times Fast & Serious rankings for the second year in a row, Fast Casual.comTop Movers and Shakers of 2018-2020, Top QSR Franchise Deals in 2019 and 2020, and Best Franchise Business Review Food Franchises in 2020. See www.chickensaladchick.com for more information.
Show original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chicken-salad-chick-opens-fourth-indiana-restaurant-after-making-state-debut-last-year-301280662.html
SOURCE Chicken with Chicken Salad