Crocs, Apple TV and Philips Hue: the best online sales of the moment
Today you’ll find a deal on Crocs, a discounted Apple TV, and savings on Philips Hue lighting. All this and more below.
$179 $149.99 on Amazon
Our editors think this latest Apple TV 4K is the best Apple TV yet – and the accompanying remote is especially worth the price. Right now, you can score both for just $149.99 on Amazon, the lowest price we’ve seen since Black Friday. With lightning-fast, intuitive controls and a variety of handy features, this Apple TV is a great addition for movie nights and reality shows.
Buy more, save more
Whether they’re making a bold fashion statement or getting dirty in the backyard, there’s no denying that Crocs are everywhere. Right now, you can save when you stock up on shoes, with a sale on all of the brand’s most popular styles. When you use code SAVEMORE at checkout, you’ll get 20% off two items of shoes, 30% off three items of shoes, or 40% off four items of shoes.
$119.98 $99.99 at Raycon
Get ready with a brand new pair of value-priced wireless headphones and speakers from Raycon. The Ready Bundle combines Raycon’s Everyday Headphones and Everyday Speaker to deliver long-lasting, high-quality sound. Today is the last day you can save on this bundle, so if you’re looking for inexpensive Bluetooth alternatives that offer superior convenience and solid battery life for iPhone and Android users, don’t miss this sale.
Mix and match sale
Philips Hue is considered by many to be the gold standard of smart home lighting, and right now the brand is offering a discount on a range of products. Decorate your room with trendy LED strips or set the mood with a portable lamp, the possibilities are endless and infinitely customizable. Best of all, you’ll save 15% when you mix and match on the Philips site now.
$169.98 $89.98 with code SHOW52PK at Amazon
Amazon’s Echo Show 5 combines a 5.5-inch HD screen with solid speakers and all the power of Alexa. It’s a breeze to set up, it has a vibrant screen and impressive volume, and it connects to a host of other devices for a truly smart home. This device’s all-in-one versatility means it’s all you need for a wide variety of uses – and right now you can get two for just $89.98 when you use code SHOW52PK at checkout. If you’re looking to outfit your home with multiple smart devices, this is one sale you definitely don’t want to miss.
More offers to buy
• Time to upgrade your Apple device? Until May 31, you can get in addition credit for a new device when you trade it in to Apple. Find out what you could get for your old Mac, iPhone and more here.
• Times are heating up, and we’re taking a second look at our must-have workout clothes (and activewear). Puma is putting a ton of shoes and apparel on sale – think 50% off, plus an additional 20% off with code MAY20 at checkout.
• Fifty inches of TV screen really lets you see the big picture – and right now the highly rated TCL 4-Series 4K UHD Roku TV is on sale for $299.99 (a 36% discount) at Target.
• Cozy Birkenstocks are never a bad idea – grab a fuzzy pair 30% off at REI today.
• Harry & David gift baskets are always a welcome gift. Until July 3, you can enjoy 20% off everything online (including freebies featuring the brand’s famous pears and chocolate) with code HOT20.
• Put your feet in the air with this Woot! sale on Zero Gravity lounge chairs – perfect for camping, tailgating and more. They start at just $52.99 right now, so don’t miss out.
• Whatever type of packaging you need — from boxes to gift wrap and shipping supplies — Paper Mart has you covered. Right now, get 10% off orders of $100 and more with code 10:22 p.m.
• Protect your eyes while you play with specially designed goggles from Gunnar, currently on mega sale at Best Buy (there are also some for kids 12 and up).
• Prepare your patio for summer fun with the Home Depot sale: you can currently save up to $1,590 on outdoor hot tubs as well as seating and dinnerware.
• The wet brush is great for detangling hair after showering — and it’s claimed to reduce breakage, split ends and pain by 45%. Grab it half off at Ulta now for $7.99.
Offers you may have missed
ThermoWorks ThermaPen One
$105 $78.75 at ThermoWorks
Good news for all your hot weather barbecues on the calendar: our top pick for the best instant-read meat thermometer is on sale now. The Thermapen One was the fastest and most accurate thermometer we tested, and had the easiest-to-read display. ThermoWorks is offering this deep discount for a limited time only, so take advantage of it now before the sale ends.
T-fal P4500736 Clipso Pressure Cooker
$119.99 $89.99 on Amazon
Our pick for the best budget pressure cooker, the T-fal P4500736 Clipso, is on sale right now for less than $90. With a unique one-handed lid design, durable base and easy-grip handles, this cooker is simple to use and delivers great results. That’s the lowest price we’ve seen on the Clipso in 2022.
Memorial Day Advance Sale
Right now, you can save big on tech essentials with Samsung’s pre-Memorial Day sale. No matter what technology you’re looking for, this sale has you covered. Shop some of our recommendations — including some of our favorite wireless headphones, the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, or an Underscored-approved smartwatch like the Galaxy Watch 4 — at deep discounts.
Steelseries Apex Pro Keyboard
$199.99 $146.06 on Amazon
The Steelseries Apex Pro, which took first place in our ranking of the best gaming keyboards, is currently 26% off. Through thousands of key presses and countless hours of testing, the Apex Pro has consistently provided a comfortable typing experience and blended in seamlessly with our style of play. action-packed first-person shooters or a more casual session of Minecraft, it held up without any issues.
Blue Yeti Nano Microphone
$99.99 $69.99 on Amazon
The Blue Yeti Nano is a cheaper, more compact version of the Blue Yeti, our favorite overall microphone, that makes surprisingly few sacrifices. You’ll get similar audio quality and a more portable design, but you’ll also only get two recording modes instead of four, which makes the Nano less versatile than its bigger sibling. Right now, the already affordable Nano is 30% off at Amazon.